FECIDEZ- ANY CIVIL ENGINEERING DESIGNS
FECIDEZ- FETTLE CIVIL ENGINEERING DESIGNS
Civil Engineering designs have a great importance in the construction industry. Any buildings primarily require proper Structural designs for its safety and strength. FECIDEZ is that part of Fettle Engineering Pvt. Ltd., which provides a comprehensive range of services to governments, private sector owners and to contractors and builders.
- STRUCTURAL DESIGN WORKS:
We have a Civil engineering design team comprising of skilled professionals and top-level technical personnel with a wide variety of scientific, engineering, and management resources.
- STRUCTURAL DESIGNING is the core part of FETTLE. We ensure the safety and security of our designs by the proof checking of the best and most experienced consultants and professors available in India. Besides, we give the designs to clients in the quickest time.
- We provide structural design works to:
Individuals for houses
The Structural works are done for:
High rise buildings and any structures of RCC and steel.
- OTHER CIVIL ENGINEERING DESIGN WORKS:
Besides Structural designs we also provide designs for other areas of civil engineering designs like
Environmental engineering etc.
We had already done thrust block designs for underground pipeline at Kattakada, Trivandrum under the Kerala Water Authority.
In Transportation engineering, we are looking forward for some government projects for surveys, bypass studies etc.
In Traffic Engineering, we do the parking area studies and submit reports for the construction of apartments, hotels etc on big cities and metros.
We do the foundation designs and report various studies in Geotechnical engineering. Septic tanks are some of the areas we cover in environmental engineering.
- SOIL TESTING
The quality of the soil on your site plays a key role in your construction projects. As a result, you need to identify the characteristics of the soil to determine its ability to support your structure.
Why do Soil Testing from FETTLE for your Construction Projects?
Our soil testing services examine your soil’s geotechnical properties, enabling you to:
- To ensure an optimum foundation for your structure, which assures its required strength and also the required dimensions only for foundation by knowing the SBC of soil.
- Determine the suitability of the soil and assess whether it can accommodate your construction project
- Identify the different types of soil on your site and their location
- Test your soil for strength, density, compaction, contamination, organics and sand content, and assess their impact on your construction project
- Gain the data you need to compile technical and safety data reports to support planning permissions and license applications
- Get precise results and observe the development of the soil throughout your construction project for maximum quality and safety
TRUSTED SOIL TESTING FROM A LEADING PROVIDER
As a leading provider, we are fully accredited and qualified to perform soil testing according to national and international quality standards. Our soil testing services include:
- Complete laboratory testing for shear strength, compressive strength, consolidation, permeability, foundation load, soil index and moisture/density
- Software analysis
- Technical support and consultancy
Contact us today and find out how our soil testing can determine the suitability of your soil with vital data for informed decision making and planning.